|
<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Monday, December 27, 2010Posted at: 9:00 PM Recap of 2010. (more of my love story...) I started the year with such a loooveeely memories I had with my lovely bf (Which as for now, we are EX). He pop that question on New Year (01.01.2010)but I said, pls give me some space (after I had a horrible relationship previously, actually more of after our break up!). Well, can't deny that I do like my bf (that point of time), ok..I really LOVE him but I just need some more time for me to be in a next relationship. I was not mentally ready yet. Valentine's Day. The day when I finally decide to give him the answer. Of course, I accepted him lah! *giggles* But it feels so funny & awkward cause I was not attached after a year plus and finally, I'm back in a relationship! Everything went smoothly (Ok bedek. sometimes we do have our mini fights. part & parcel of a relationship!). However after a few months being with him, I realised something is not right (No, he doesn't have any scandals). I realised that we are drifting apart. Yah, reaaaaally apart. Both working shifts and we have the same off days BUT we rarely get to meet. When I'm free, he's not. Vice versa. I bring up the topic to him and he did realised too. Time-off for a moment! 2 weeks we never met (Sad + miss him a lot you know) until my birthday. I didn't expect that was my very last time that I'm gona meet him...3 days after my birthday, I was asleep and I was awaken by a few smses from him. DAMN SHOCKED! The best birthday gift I ever had. A BREAK UP. Yes people. He decide to end the relationship! I was really really really..SPEECHLESS. LOST. MIXED FEELINGS. I thought he was playing prank but nope. It is for REAL. I'm like..OMG! The reason why he decide to call it off, well, let it be a secret ok? You wana know, ask me personally. :( A sudden break up makes my life go haywire man. 1 month plus or so, I keep on pestering him (that's what actually happened between my previous ex and me. NOw it's my turn. Karma is a bitch.) Fight fight fight to save my relationship but nah..whatever I said doesnt make him come back to me. Now I know how my previous ex felt when he persuade me to come back to him. Errr...well, I didn't wana force him, so I decide to put a stop and just move on with my life. Yah, it sound easy but I have to. WHy make myself crazy? Does he even care? No, I don't think so. That was his final decision. So why wait? This is not the end of the world anyway. :( 14 February 2010 - 5 August 2010 I had a hella good times with him. :( Moving on with my lifeeeee..back to being single again till this very moment that I'm updating my blog. Friends come and go. Sometimes old friends pop into my life again. Made new friends. Well, but nothing beats with this circle of friends I have. My Puntal Pintal Clan.
My Lovely Poly Friends. My Lovely Miss Voguez. They have been a bunch of great friends all these while. No matter how busy they are, they will definitely spare some time to catch up with each other. That's how strong our friendship are. Without them, I don't know how my life would be. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you people for being there for me to share my sorrow and happiness. Saya saaaaayaaaang korang semua.. =)
Well, from my last few entries, I told that I'm dating someone. However, GOD have prepared something better for me.. Things doesn't seemed to work out between us so I decide to end it. We are better off being friends. No more than that. Even though it was haaarddd for me (macam matair gitu kan), I say to myself that I'm strong enough to overcome all this. I know I can make it, but it takes time. Slowly but surely. Sometimes, I keep on remembering those sweet memories that we had. Even though it was for a short while, I really enjoyed his company. I promised him that even if we never become an item, I will still be his friend. Alhamdulillah, we are back to how we used to be (being friends again). (ok, wa mau nangis tulis ni. apa macam?) Errr, frankly speaking, till this very moment, I still like him. I can't deny that.. I'm sad that all these happened. Didn't expect that it's gona turn out this way. I thought I could make him move on, but I guess, I did not meet his expectiations of girls. Haiz. I ever said to him, whatever his decision would be, I accept. So yah. Heartpain. It feels that my heart have been stabbed badly. A test for me? Maybe. :( My love life for the year 2010 wasn't excited as what I expect. I thought after I had a miserable life in 2009, it would be much better on a brand new year. But it seems not. So, for these 2 years, my love life is a FAILURE. Putus cinta pun ada. Maybe, just maybe, it's not the time yet. I need to go through a few years of heatbreaking and who knows, then only that someone will appear in my life. Perhaps. Insya-allah. :) Meanwhile, career? Alhamdulillah. Rezeki menambah. NO matter how much I hate my current job, I still don't have the heart to quit cause of my lovely colleagues. I will never ever get to find that kinds of friends if I were to change job. Well..as for now, I'll just stick with it. Mid of next year onwards, I'll start finding for new ones. It's about time. How much longer can I stay with ICA? It will never bring me to anywhere. No experience, nothing. =_= That's roughly what happened in the year 2010. This coming new year, 2011, I wish to achieve a few things: 1. Travel round the world. 2. Driving license? 3. Happiness. 4. $10,000 in my bank by end of next year? 5. Enjoy my single life while I can. 6. Changing of jobs? And the list goes on. Insya-allah I'll be able to achieve whatever that is stated on top. =) This shall be my last entry for the year 2010. Goodbye 2010. We shall welcome 2011 in 4 days time. :) |
![]() LianaGendutz, 24 Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business. Working as an ICA Specialist. You can find me at: ♥Multiply ♥Livejournal Unconditional Love
![]() Tagboard Tweet Tweet! Endless Connections ♥Azera ♥Dada ♥Diah ♥Danceholic ♥Faezah ♥Fuzy ♥Izadhana ♥Kasmawati ♥Liah Ajis ♥Mastura ♥Mira ♥Miss Voguez ♥Nanachicha ♥Nurul Aini ♥Siti ♥Sue ♥Syasya ♥Titivok ♥Tya Credits ©Glamouresque. |