Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Thursday, December 2, 2010
Posted at: 6:39 PM

I was supposed to suprise my best friend at her house but plan CANCELLED.
Reason 1: Cuaca oh-sungguh-indah. So malas nak keluar. :D
Reason 2: My gf is still at work. By the time we reach my bff's house, what time would it be?
Postpone to Saturday instead since I have no plans.
Now I shall enjoy and cuddle myself on my bed.
Shall have tom yum cup noodle (again!) for my dinner.

Bye!
=)




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.