Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Friday, March 26, 2010
Posted at: 10:47 AM

Was on another leave yesterday night. And today is my off day. But sad to day, weekends, I'm working. Great! Hahaha.

PB pro-rated. Even before I got the cash, I've spend already. So tell me, how to save for my future like that? Aiyoh~ Oh, first time I bought something expensiveee. Thanks to my old friend, 50% on Agnes B bag! Weee! Reserved and it will be mine in 2 weeeeekkkss time! Heehee. More Agnes B to come in a few months. Heehee. And $280 for my new specs! There goes my money. Gone like that. Nvm, pay day in 2 weeks time! With whatever I'm left in my bank, hopefully it can last. =_=

It's time for me to get some sleep for now. I woke up as early as 8.00am!

Have a great weekends!
:)




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.