Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Posted at: 6:53 PM

Friends will come and go as they wish.
But only true friends will remain.


It's such a disappointment that certain people will only remember that they have friends when they are in need of help. When they are happily enjoying themselves, they never think about that. How sad. I'm really sad that I'm losing some of my friends.. one by one..I still don't get it why must you ignore me when I'm attached. I still need all my friends ok? :( Just because I'm attached, everyone went missing. Is that what you called friends? Haiz. Sad. Angry. Disappointed. Frustrated. EVERYTHING.

Maybe that's the reason why there's a quote like this,

Many people will walk in and out of yourlife, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.





LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.