Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009
Posted at: 11:25 AM

There's always..I mean ALWAYS something that's stopping us from meeting each other. I don't know whether it's a test for the both of us or maybe it's just not a good sign. Sometimes, I totally GIVE UP. I always say to myself that ok..I'll PROMISE that I will not ask him when he's free. Let him be the one asking me instead. Cause usually, each time I asked him out, when everything is well planned, the plan will need to be changed at the very last minute or I only get to meet him for a few hours. Even though I know that I'm gona face that kind of situation, I still keep on asking him. Argh. HAiz. As for now, I'll just wait for him to say that he's available on any of the days. I don't wana say much already. I really don't know lah.

Sedangkan sekarang belum matair, dah banyak dugaan, apa lagi kalau dah matair kan?

I don't know whether I'm asking a lot from him.

Haiz. :(




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.