Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Saturday, May 23, 2009
Posted at: 3:51 PM

Guys will always be late no matter what!
=_=

Anyway, as promised, pictures of our Graduation Ceremony have already been posted in my multiply. So, girls, you may start copy paste ok? LOL!

To cut it short, here's a picture of how Marissa Qaisara looks like.

I'm only updating a bit for now cause I'm going out pretty soon. :)

Welcome to the world, Marissa Qaisara!

Mummy, Daddy and their new born baby at Thomson Medical Centre.

We gave her a suprise visit yesterday night!

Ok Ok. I need to go off now!

Catch up with you people some other time!

Tata!




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.