Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009
Posted at: 11:56 AM

Stay tune on Tya's 23rd Birthday Celebration!
:)



F a r k.
I simply don't deserve to have this kind of life.
I'm seriously not happy with my life this year.
It's not even half a year but I'm already having a miserable life.
Why?
This problem is not coming to an end and nobody can stop it unless he himself.
Nobody can help you except you yourself.
I'm getting sick and tired with all these.
Please.
Enough of this shit.
I want it to end NOW.





LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.