Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Posted at: 10:19 AM

I've been extremely not in the so gooood mooooood for the past few days! Everything seems not right especially with, well..that someone and the other person too. When would it come to an end?

I don't wana talk about it anymore.

Now now now, let's talk about something else.

Firstly, congrats to Rai & Mat Noh on their engagement last Sunday, 5th April 2009. They finally get engaged after 8 years plus of being together. :)

To the guy.

To the girl.


From Bakerzin. :)


Complete Miss Voguez. 3 down, 3 more! Next? Well, well, well..we shall see ok? Haha. It couldn't be me! LOL!


Status: ENGAGED!

All of US!

Congrats once again!

Ok! I need to go now cause I'm meeting my Poly friends for a movie date!
2 movies today!
Yeah!
Have a great day!




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.