Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Friday, April 3, 2009
Posted at: 12:50 PM

4 hours to go and I'm out of my house. Staying home on a Friday night is a no no for me. Haha. Where to later? A big question mark. Singapore is suuccchh a small country till u become sick and tired of going to the same old places again. Like what I'm facing right now. Each time I'm out, be it with whoever, it's always a problem for me cause I don't know where we are heading to next after going to a place. Of course you don't wish to stay at that place the whole day. =_=

It's been a month that I'm rotting at home. No companies calling for an interview. Oh my. I'm feeling a little bit worried cause you see, I can't just rot at home for another 3-4 months. I need the $$$. You can't live in Singapore without any cash in your wallet. True? But alhamdulillah, even though I'm not working right now, I'm not totally broke for a moment. I still can survive for another month or at most, another 2 more months. Haha. Every single day, without fail, I would send out resumes to any companies that are recruiting, no specific position that I'm looking for. As long as I meet their requirements, then it wouldn't be a problem. But, it's taking donkeys weeks for them to reply. Haiz. Wrong timing for me to graduate. If only I have the extra income, I would just continue my education. However, it's gona be hard for me as my GPa doesn't even reach 2.5! Hahaha. So the teruk ok. I regret that during my 1st year, I didn't really did well thanks to the 2 supp papers. Oh well, it's over anyway. Nasi dah jadi bubur. Nevertheless, I am grateful that I passed my very last semester cause this was the period that I was faced with BIG personal problems and at the same time, I need to stay focus on my school assignments. :)

I'm off now cause he finish his work already.
Getting ready to meet up with him

Have a great weekend!
:D




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.