Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Thursday, March 5, 2009
Posted at: 3:11 PM

Usually, I would be able to listen to 987FM online, but for the past few days, I wasn't able to. Perhaps, there are some technical faults. Pffft. It makes me more bored while surfing the net. =_=

Anyway, yesterday was my first job interview after years of not finding jobs. Oh, I've started sending out resumes to all companies that are recruitng for now, but only one that respond. Hurhurhur. As an admin assistant at HSBC. I was sooo scared to go for the job interview but the moment I was there, I felt calm, which amazed me! Hahahaha. However, unfortunately, they didn't want me to take up that position reason being a Diploma Student should not get the pay of only $1200. I am just an ADMIN ASSISTANT if I were to be employed. That explains why my pay is quite low. So, the interviewer offered me to be a Financial Planner. I was like..WOAH! That is so not my kind of job. Hahaha. Even though the pay is sooooooo goooooooooodd, but come to think of it, it's not worth if I don't have the passion for it. Why take up that job offer if I'm not interested in it? True? He gave me a few days to think about it, but I think my decision is final. I am not taking up that offer!

So as usual, nowadays, I'll just search for jobs from online and just send out resumes. Hopefully, there will be at least some respond. I'll pray for that every single day. Insya-allah. :)

Results will be out in a week time. It's freaking me out and I just pray that I'll pass everything. Please please please. =_=

As for now, it's time for me to have my afternoon nap!

Toodles!
(:




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.