Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Posted at: 11:53 PM

I'm suppose to meet up with this good friend of mine this week, but I don't have the time. Hurhurhur. Sorry friend, perhaps next week ok? Confirm member mengamuk!

Oh, let me tell you a bit about this guy.

We used to be in the same ITE in 2004. How we get to know was a bit funny. Haha. But, I didn't expect that we are still contacting with each other till today. 4 more months and it marks our 5years of friendship. But, the exact
month that I get to know him was actually October. :)

Oh well, somehow, all of a sudden, I kept on thinking about this used to be a friend of mine. I don't seem to be able to contact him. It's either he don't bother to reply any of my sms or he change his contact number. The last that I bumped into him was last January when I was at town with my friend.

A bit about him.

I guess you girls know who he is. :) Our first meet up was inside the train and coincidentally, he happened to come across to my friendster a few days later. So there you go, that's when our friendship starts to build. It was June 2006 back then. Somewhere in 2007, there was a misunderstanding between us and that's when we rarely contact each other. Till today, he doesn't seem wana contact me at all. I am hoping that I would be able to meet him again. Haiz.

Nights.





LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.