Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Posted at: 3:01 PM

I have a new MONITOR! The old monitor screen decides to go BLANK! But, the new monitor fonts are soooooooooooo BIG that even blind people can see! Hahaha. Ok, bedek. LOL! And and, the good thing is I can change to TV Mode! So, while surfing the net, I can change to TV Mode at the same time! Isn't it GREAT? I like!

The plan to sleepover someone's house was changed to a 1 day 1 night chalet at Costa Sand Pasir Ris! Since none of our parents are going for holidays, so no house is on vacant. That's when Mas and me suggested on renting a room just for a night! Haha. And since everybody is free tomorrow, the plan was a successful one. Yay! Oh, I am extremely excited! :D

As for now, I shall self declare that I am EXTREMELY BROKE. But not to worry, I will get $300 in a week time or so. Provided my dad doesnt go against his promise. Hahahaa. Or else, I'm DEAD. I already used up my savings to buy 2 pairs of jeans cause my beloved jeans dah koyak!!! Hahahaha. Since there was a promotion at Giordano, I should grab it! Buy 1 get 1 FREE! Apa lagi, beli lah! Hehe. Speaking of torn clothes, it's all because of me becoming heavier! Hurhurhur. I'm over 60kg!!! Oh GOSH! Eversince last week, I've started jogging back after 7 months of not jogging! I was a bit phobia cause the last time round, after my nafa test, I went to A&E due to chest pain! But..everything is fine. Phew. I have my own personal trainer ok! Hahaha. Guess who? :) At the same time, I'm trying my best to cut down the number of rounds I eat per day.
I HAVE to. :)

Enough for now.

I'll be back on Thursday!


Have a great day!




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.