Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Posted at: 8:16 PM

Dear Mr S,
I apologise to you if you are always involved in my conflict with J.
I didn't mean to get you involve.
And because of all these, we have to put everything on hold.
Even though you may not show that you are mad,
I know that you are Mr S.
Your actions tells a thousand things.
If one day, you say to me that you wana leave me,
I know what's the reason.
You can't tolerate with what's happening right now.
I understand, Mr S.
And,
I am WILLING to let you go.
Once again,
I am truly sorry.




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.