Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Thursday, January 1, 2009
Posted at: 4:59 PM

So much of wanting to recap year 2008 yesterday but I decide to give it a miss. There's too much to say about the sweet and bad memories for that year. Overall, I should say that I was only happy towards the end of 2008.

My Love Life?

There's so much difference in terms of my love relationship with Jas. I am proud to say that, both of us changed for good. I realised that we have lesser conflicts as compared to the early part of the year. The only thing is that we didn't have the time to be together due to school and work commitments. 54months being with him wasn't easy. Especially on our 3rd year. Insya-allah, we would able to pull through everything. (:

With my Miss Voguez?

One married and will be giving birth end of May.
One is engaged and will be getting married on 20th June 2009.
The other 4? Oh well, busy always! Haha. No matter how busy the other 3 are, they will always try to spare some time to catch up with each other.
One of the happiest moment that I had with them was when they celebrated my birthday at Botanic Garden. Being blindfolded was fun! Once again, thanks for the gift and suprise! :D
This year, we managed to celebrate each of our birthday with full of suprises. So, hopefully for this year, it's gona be the same again. One birthday coming soon. Start preparing Liana! (:

How about my TP Khakis?

I felt that we are getting soooo sooo close especially towards the end of our Poly life. A strong bonding. Hopefully, our friendship will not gona stop once we graduate. We shall remain friends till eternity. (:

Friends?

Well, to summarize it, they come and go in my life as and when they like it. I can't force them to keep on contacting but at least, have the initiative, my friends. (:

Ok, that's all for year 2008.

Let's welcome year 2009.

Happy New Year, everyone!

There wasn't any plans yesterday night but thanks to my friend, we had our countdown at Clarke Quay. Jas wasn't able to spend the night with me due to the last minute work. So that explains why I went out with my friend instead. I didn't know that from Clarke Quay, we would be able to watch the fireworks. Hurhurhur. Betapa jakunnya aku! Hahahaha. To Zirca, it was too expensive. Same goes to Arena. So, we ended up walking to Esplanade with the intention of going DXO. Tapi memandangkan, kaki macam dah nak putus and that I need to reach home before 4.00am, we ended up not going to any of the clubs. Instead, we had supper at Makansutra. By then, I was somehow sooo sleepy cause the previous night, I slept for only like 3hours plus. Imagine that! Now came this part. It took us 30mins to get a taxi to go back! We walk all the way to Millenia Walk. We kept on calling for taxis but to no avail. All fully booked! I was like praying hard that there are taxi and thankfully, there was a passenger who alight near Millenia Walk and I tried my luck. Thank god, he was fine with sending both my friend and me back to Yishun and Sembawang. But, I felt guilty cause my friend's friend was left alone there cause he's not sharing the cab with us as he's staying at Tampines. Home sweet home at 3.30am. (:

There you go. That's how I spent my New Year Eve.

Ok. I need to get back to my SIP Report.

Sianz.




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.