Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Friday, January 16, 2009
Posted at: 12:05 AM

International Business later at 6.30pm in the evening.
Legal Aspect of Business at 1.00pm on Saturday afternoon!

LAW is a KILLER subject!
Chapter 1-6 to be completed like within 24 hours!
!*^*&%#^&%*&!*!^*^(*&!^% %!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 more nights of sleeping late.
Mata aku dah lah kecik.
Makin kecik lagi!
=_=

Can I drop law subject?
It's getting on my NERVES.
Seriously.

I wana say,
2009 is really a sucky year.
From relationship to financial to school to family problems.
It hits me like all of a sudden and at the same time.
How am I supposed to cope with all that?
:(

Only GOD knows how I felt since 1st January 2009.




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.