Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008
Posted at: 10:50 PM

To Johor, yesterday at 9.30am with my TP khakis. Via the new Johor checkpoint. 1st time going out of Singapore with friends. Haha. It was sooooo fun even though there were only 5 people. From the wrong phone call to the pakcik gatal. Hahaha. That's the most interesting of all things! Out of Johor at 7.15pm and home sweet home. Shall we hit KL next year? :D

I wasn't daring enough to bring camera so yeah, pictures was taken using Syahirah's new hp. (:



Breakfast at Mac.


Lunch at Pizza Hut at Kotaraya.




Dessert at errr...what is it called?


Finally, at Starbucks before we went back. (:

5 days of the semester break have gone just like that and I have another 9 more days to finish up 2 of my individual report and my parts for the group project. No plans for next week and I hope nobody would make any plans cause I think I really need to make full use of the leftover breaks to complete everything. I mean EVERYTHING. Time is short and I must not ever ever waste it.

I'm getting restless now.

Good night!




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.