Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Monday, December 1, 2008
Posted at: 10:23 PM

School was just an OK.

It feels so awkward going back to school after 3months of having internship. And being the super "SEMANGAT" girl, I reached school as early as 8.40am! But as what people say, "Those who stay the furthest will always be the one reaching earliest." (:

The very first lecture on a Monday blues was something that I never expect to study. "Legal Aspect of Business" it was. Oh, what the hack is that?! Well, I am starting to learn LAWs, people. Of all subjects! Hahahaha. It's quite interesting to know about several laws in Singapore, the highest court in Singapore..ok, what else did I studied? Hehe. Hopefully, I "love" this subject. :D

To Century Square - Tampines Mall - Parkway Parade - Home Sweet Home.

Had desserts at Food Culture followed by seaching for gifts and finally a pool session with Sya, Khid & Ghaz! Oh, I beat both the guys in pool! Tak sia-sia Jas ajar aku main pool! LOL! How about another round of pool? Hehe. But actually right, it's been quite some time since I played pool and I didn't expect that I could beat 2 guys. Luck was on my side. Hehe.

Lecture starts at 4pm tomorrow. High chances of me sleeping late tonight. However, I have nothing to do right now. Even though I have my internship report to do, I don't think so it would be a good time for me to start this week cause I'm still not in the mood. =_=

Hari Raya Aidiladha next Monday, so I have a supeeer looooooooooonggg weekend this week. Great. Family going off to Johor on Monday to follow my 1st bro-in-law's family to celebrate Aidiladha there. Nah, I'm not tagging along. I prefer staying home and eating the rendang and sambal goreng all by myself! Haha. I was wondering..why Hari Raya Aidiladha is not as joyful as Aidilfitri? Have you ever wondered why? *Liana ponders*

Oh my. My savings is not increasing but it's decreasing day by day. Can anybody stop me from spending my money??!! I've been splurging my money on food food food. Thanks to that, my weight is INCREASING. Hoho. Makin lah gendutz cik liana kan. The next time any of you see or bump into me, you can see a major changes especially my stomach! Hahahahahahaha. Kalahkan mak buyong, like my sister! Her tummy is super small, I tell you. Wana make a guess whether it's a boy or a girl? (:

I guess I take back my words.

I'm sleepy already.
I wana sleep.

Good night people.




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.