Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Sunday, December 7, 2008
Posted at: 2:40 AM

It's 2.40am and here I am, still wide awake.

I should be sleeping now if I was still having my internship. Haha. Eversince it ends, almost every single day that I sleep late. Common man, we are having loooong weekends due to Hari Raya Aidiladha which falls on Monday. So, why sleep early? :D

To Pacific Plaza - Shaw Towers - Wheelocks - Wisma Atria - Takashimaya - Paragon - Heerens - Raffles City - Marina Square - Lakeside. All that within 5 hours. (:

End up, I didn't grab the GUESS watch cause I decide to send my FOSSIL watch for service. I didn't know that FOSSIL warranty is for 2 years. Haha. So, it's F.O.C! I can use the money for other things which I felt there's a need for me to buy. I'm dying to change my specs after almost 2 years of wearing it. There's too many scratches on my spec frame and lenses. And, I happened to go to this optical shop at Heerens just now and they are selling spec frames as low as $19.90! Of course I'm gona grab it! What makes my spec expensive is the lenses. The best lense for my specs is those thin lenses and it cause freaking $180!!! Nvm. As long as it can last long, I'm fine with forking out about $250! *faints*

Tomorrow is somehow the eve of Hari Raya Aidiladha. Gathering at my house as usual for a family dinner. Gona clean the house beforehand so it would look much much much neater. LOL! You see, my house will only be supeeeer clean on Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Once it's over, everything will be in a mess again. Penat jek aku kemas rumah! =_=

I'm sleepy now so I shall stop for a moment.

Good night people.




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.