Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Thursday, December 25, 2008
Posted at: 1:34 AM

Ho Ho Ho!
Merry Christmas!
(:

Finally!
ZARA would be on sale from today onwards, as said by my 2nd sister.
Haha.
I am gona splurge my money AGAIN.
Even while I'm out to Vivo just now, I bought 2 tops!
Kayap kayap.
Which means, I have 3 new tops that had not been worn.
I think, there's more to come.
Almari mintak ampun sey.
Hurhurhur.

Dah ngantuk nie.
Nak tido.

Good night!




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.