|
<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Friday, December 19, 2008Posted at: 8:14 PM Friday night... I should be out but oh well, I had enough of going out for the past 4 days. It's really tiring, you know. And I feel that the more I go out, the more money will be spend. Sooo, it's best if I just stay home. Tomorrow, will be out with love for the whole day and Sunday to my ITE friend's wedding and watching the soccer match at night! Yay! Eeerrr, ok..what else? I think that's all for now. Have a great weekend! :D |
![]() LianaGendutz, 24 Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business. Working as an ICA Specialist. You can find me at: ♥Multiply ♥Livejournal Unconditional Love
![]() Tagboard Tweet Tweet! Endless Connections ♥Azera ♥Dada ♥Diah ♥Danceholic ♥Faezah ♥Fuzy ♥Izadhana ♥Kasmawati ♥Liah Ajis ♥Mastura ♥Mira ♥Miss Voguez ♥Nanachicha ♥Nurul Aini ♥Siti ♥Sue ♥Syasya ♥Titivok ♥Tya Credits ©Glamouresque. |