|
<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Saturday, November 22, 2008Posted at: 8:48 PM Suprise suprise! Believe it or not. I'm at home on a Saturday night! Bf is working. Friends busy. So what can I do? Just stay home lor. It's actually super bored staying home on Saturday. No matter what, I will always try to find ways to get out of my house on weekends but not today. I really can't find anyone that can accompany me to go out and do my shopping! Sad sia. Well, never mind. Perhaps, there's someone who is kind enough to ask me out tomorrow instead. Haha. (: I seriously have no idea what to do for the next few hours. I know. I can just sleep cause that's the best thing to do especially when the weather is cold. But, I can't. I'm neither sleepy nor tired. I had to much sleep since yesterday night, I guess. 12 midnight till 12 noon is equivalent to 12 hours of sleep! Hahaha. Bayar hutang tido oi! Eversince internship is coming to an end, I tend to sleep late. Usually, I will turn off the lights at 10.30pm but not for the past 2-3days. Too excited that it's going to be over. However, I'm a little bit sad due to the fact that I'm leaving that company pretty soooon. I think I'm getting used with it. The great thing about having internship is that, I don't need to think about any school projects or examinations. I just need to complete whatever tasks that I am supposed to do in the office. That's all. Once you're back to school, you have to think all about that. Projects deadlines, online quiz, class test, exams. See. Whatever it is, I'm gona miss working at CAAS (Read this: Even though I don't really have much work to do in the office) and miss my bitching sessions with the other interns. Hahaha. Speaking of missing people, I miss my best friend. Semenjak jadi mak buyong nie, I bet I would not meet her that often. Maybe, it's about time for me to pay a visit to her house. Shall spare one of the days next week or when school reopens to go over her place. From now onwards, I shall start thinking what I should do after graduating next year. The main problem is, I'm only getting my diploma cert on May 2009. So the chances of getting a job without my certificate is very thin. The company that I'm currently targetting is Grand Hyatt Hotel. I still need to find a few more companies just in caseeee I didn't get the one that I've been wanting to work in which I will pray hard that it's not gona happen. Hehe. I had enough said. Enjoy your weekends people. (: |
![]() LianaGendutz, 24 Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business. Working as an ICA Specialist. You can find me at: ♥Multiply ♥Livejournal Unconditional Love
![]() Tagboard Tweet Tweet! Endless Connections ♥Azera ♥Dada ♥Diah ♥Danceholic ♥Faezah ♥Fuzy ♥Izadhana ♥Kasmawati ♥Liah Ajis ♥Mastura ♥Mira ♥Miss Voguez ♥Nanachicha ♥Nurul Aini ♥Siti ♥Sue ♥Syasya ♥Titivok ♥Tya Credits ©Glamouresque. |