Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Sunday, November 2, 2008
Posted at: 7:15 PM

The reason why I went missing is because frankly speaking, I have no idea what to update on my blog. Even for my LJ, all I could afford to do is just updating of pictures. That's all. I seriously don't know what to type. I think my life is getting bored or it's just that I simply can't be bothered with what's going with my life or the people around me. Since today is my day off, I felt like updating here. And afterwhich, of couse, I will be missing for another few more weeks.

It's 2nd November 2008 today. 3/4 of the year have passed and it's coming to the end of 2008. I still couldn't believe that actually. Haha. For all I know, it's the eve of new year and say hello to year 2009! Oh gosh. =_=

Attachment at CAAS? So far so goood. I think. Everything went well except for some weird things that had been happening in the office. Well, I bet that you know whom I am referring to. Haha. HE is weird. SUPER weird. I really can't tolerate with him eversince we start our internship. Speaking of which, I'm only left like 25 more days before the end of my attachment! Yay! I am reaaaaally looking forward to it. Hehe.

For all this while, I thought that there's gona be 1 week break right after our attachment, but my instinct was wrong. I'm going back school on 1st December. Nevertheless, I'm happy that I'm going back to school cause I MISS school like mad! Serious. I am not lying. Furthermore, I'm only left about 4-5months before I officially graduate from TP. Of course I need to enjoy my very last bit in school. Who doesn't love school? Haha.

I did said to all my friends that once I'm out of TP, never would I wana study again. But, I've changed my mind. I MIGHT want to further my studies to either Advanced Diploma or Degree, fully sponsored by me,myself and I. Maybe after a year or so. We shall see how it goes. Insya-allah. :)

Meanwhile, I wana make a shout out to my best best best friend,
"Congrats babe!"
You're gona be a mummy-to-be next year! And you will have 5 godmothers! LoL!
How about my love life?

Hmm, relationships can't always be smooth. Same goes to mine. There are times that we are in a honeymoon period but there are times that we are in hell period. I can say that that for the past few months, we did not had any major fights at all. Only some minor conflicts which I felt that it's so stupid to fight about it. Hahaha. However, there was one incident that made me shocked like hell! I though that it would not happened again, but well...I shall not say out anything here. I'll just keep it to myself and close one eye. If you ever read this entry, I will answer your question. YES. I am JEALOUS. Who doesn't. I tried not to be mad with you and that explains why I smiled throughout the whole journey. I kept all the negative feelings so that this won't be another MAJOR issue again. Argh!

Enough said.

I chose to be apart from some of my guy friends. If they know that they have a friend by the name of "Liana" and if they appreaciate the friendship, then it's good enough. If they totally forget about all that, what can I say. They can jolly well enjoy their life and if one day they are in need, please do not dial my number. Aku malas nak layan orang gini macam ok. Aku tak kuasa.

This entry was supposed to be posted at 4.00pm but I delayed it cause I had my afternoon nap. Haha.

I shall update again when I feel like it.

Take care my friends!




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.