Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Posted at: 8:48 PM

Just 12 more days people.
I am sooo looking forward to the end of the internship!
And say hello to "SCHOOL!".

Though it's drawing near, but mind you..I feel like as if I still have another 12 more weeks! So, I bet you can imagine how time past sooo slow that I felt that way. You don't want to know what I've been doing at work. Haha. Hopefully, I would be able to occupy my time for the days to come so that time really flies like a bird! :D

Catching up with my looovely TP friends last Thursday night is a good way to release stress, worries and brighten up my boring life! Simpang Bedok it was. As usual, some were late due to the last minute of staying late in the office. Understand understand. (:



I guess I have not update the October babies birthday bash.
Pictures will do the talking ok?

I'm a little bit lazy to update my blog every single day so that explains why I've been away for quite some time.

Shall update some other day!

Nights!





LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.