Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Thursday, October 16, 2008
Posted at: 9:15 PM

Since I have ample time right now, I shall spare some like maybe 15mins or so to update my blog. Dah lama kan tak ada proper update! :D

So last Saturday and Sunday was the Raya outing with Miss Voguez and TP Khakis.

I shall start with Saturday ok?

This year we decide to rent a car cause I pity my friends who ride the bike cause as you all know, it has been raining in the afternoon. And I totally forget to take picture of the car and the driver. pfft.

Well, anyway, we can only meet after 3pm due to my friend's weekend car. As usual, semua janji melayu kan! What do you expect. Haha. For 3 consecutive years, 1st house would be ma house. Haha. We went out from my house about 4.00 plus and the last house that we went was 12midnight. (:

We didn't expect 2 couples to wear purple and the other 2 to wear black! Haha.

Pictures pictures pictures!

Not much pictures as compared to last year.










As for Sunday outing, 1st house was my house. AGAIN.

Since I'm the furthest one what! :D
Started at 1pm and ended at 11.00pm.
Penat lelah on Saturday belum hilang, Sunday keluar lagi!
:D
Here you go, pictures!







There you go.
For more pictures, just go to my multiply.


Ok, dah tu jek.
Aku dah penat.


Good night! (:




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.