Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Monday, September 1, 2008
Posted at: 1:54 PM

Selamat Menjalani Ibadah Puasa.
(:


So here am I trying to fill up my time doing useful things. LOL! I seriously don't know what to do beside updating multiply,friendster,facebook,blog..etc. Tell me, what can I do? I've already done my job by throwing unused things like all those notes and books and a lot more lah! 1 big plastic bag full of rubbish! I think more things to be thrown away. Hehe.
First 3 days, break fast at home.
4th day, with my lovely TP friends. Let's go geylang ok people? I wana buy ma dengdeng laaah! :D
Saturday, a day out with love. Of course I'm not meeting him supeer early ok! Batal puasa nanti! Hahahaha.

That's the plan for this week.


And, I still can't believe that I'm going for attachment next Thursday! Oh god, it's really freaking me out! I'm still clueless as to which company I will be given and whether it's gona be neaaaar or faaaaar from ma house. Ma instinct says that it will be somewhere at east side of Singapore. Oh well, I'm just praying hard that firstly, it's gona be a good company, secondly, I'm able to cope with the job, thirdly, I'm able to interact with all the staffs, forthly, I'm not alone which means that there's someone from TP be it from another course or better still, someone whom I know, fifthly..the MOST important. It doesn't affect my weekends! My attachment falls during fasting month and Hari Raya!!! I don't wana be left out especially during Raya ok! (Ok Liana. Tolong jangan cerewet eh!) :D


Shall stop typing now cause I'm already out of words.
(:




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.