Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Sunday, September 7, 2008
Posted at: 1:19 AM

It's 1.22am now.

You will rarely see me updating my blog around this timing cause I'm already having ma sweet dreams. However, eversince the month of Ramadhan, I've been sleeping supeeer late. Actually the intention was to wait till sahur but well, niat tak kesampaian. Haha. No matter what, I still need some sleep. By right, I can just sahur before I go to sleep..but I can bet I will be supeeer hungry by noon. :D

I was craving for my dengdeng but the weather doesn't allow me to go down to Geylang. Maybe, some other time then. (:

Sometimes, I might just think of my old times with my friends. I wonder where they have been, what wrong have I done till they went missing and why they will be totally GONE when they have finally found their right choice. Frankly speaking.. I really really really miss all of them. They were really close to me back then but as days goes by..we drifted apart. I'm one of those who don't wish to end the friendship unless they are able to give me one super valid reason. Or else, I don't see why the friendship should end.

Entahlah kan..apa lah nasib. Haiz.

Good night.




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.