Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Saturday, September 6, 2008
Posted at: 2:25 PM

4th September 2008
@ Kampong Chai Chee Seafood Restaurant
With: My lovely TP Khakis






I thought that 10th September falls on Thursday. But, it's not. So which means, my internships starts on Wednesday!!! AAAaaaaaaaaahhhh! Oh, great. I'm just left with 4 pathetic days to enjoy myself before getting busy with work, preparation of Hari Raya, meet-ups up with my other gfs, bla..bla..bla..

Geylang is still the same. Nothing different. However, I didn't managed to get a bite of the deng-deng. I just don't have the appetite to eat for the past few days. Thanks to the throat that's really killing me for the past 3 days. Pfft. =_=


Ok, aku-dah-malas-nak-update.

Have a great weekend!




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.