Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Monday, August 18, 2008
Posted at: 9:02 PM

Shall I start the story now?

As I've mentioned in ma previous entry, I was being blindfolded from somewhere near Wheelock all the way to Botanic Garden. No, I didn't walked all the way. Dah giler pe! My friend fetched me from this particular carpark and before I went in her car, she blindfold me. That's when the excitement start! :D Those moment, I don't have the pictures with me. It's taken from another friend's digicam. Itu orang leh tunggu lama-lama nak send all the pictures. Haha.

Ok lah, I won't type long entries ok?
More pictures instead!
Happy viewing!

With Planner No. 3

With Planner No. 2.

I don't know what the hell was that statue beside me but I just took the picture with it.
Hahaha.

I like this picture soo much! LOL!

The arrival of the 2 August Babies! :D

Our birthday cake. Thanks to Seri's bf. (:

Our birthday gift.

1..2..3.. SMILE! :D

Ok. They bought those candles that can't easily be blown off. So we had a hard time blowing sia!



Since ITE days.

Since primary school

The 5 of us.

We end our day at Yishun Dam.

The birthday card that they wrote for me.

There you go. That's how I celebrate my belated birthday with all of them,

Thank you so much people. Thanks for the big suprise and the birthday gift. I really appreciate the hardwork that you girls have put in. And I'm really touched with the birthday card. It's so sweet of you all. (:

The whole spend studying. Boring tau! That's why I decide to update my blog. Hehe.

Good night!





LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.