Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Sunday, August 17, 2008
Posted at: 9:23 PM

Ok. The "concert" under my block is really bothering me a lot.
I can't fully concentrate studying. Shall I take coffee so that I can study later part of the night? But it doesn't taste nice! Hahaha.
Actually, it's just me getting sick and tired looking at the lecture notes. Hehe.
I'm pushing the blame to the "concert"! :D

I wana update about yesterday's belated birthday celebration with my Miss Voguez clan but I'm still waiting for my close friend for the pictures when I was being blindfolded. Yes people. I was being BLINDFOLDED from town all the way to Botanic Garden. It's really hilarious thinking back about it. Haha. I was making so much noise and I actually didn't know that my friend's fiancee was also being blindfolded. Oh, his birthday was 3 days after mine but he's older by a year.

Oh..I shall not tell the story now!
:D

I can sense that my friendship with them is drifting apart. It has always been me that need to make the first move to contact them or else they would just ignore and don't even bother to take the initiative to even send a short sms like a, "Hi!". Oh well, people change anytime. Maybe they are on cloud 9 and that's the reason why they don't bother about their friendship. Thinking about this sometimes makes me so mad with all of them. I am starting to ignore some of them now cause why bother when they themselves don't bother about this frienship?

I've been messaging him all day long but he didn't even replied any of ma msg. It's not that I didn't take any initiative. I did ok. EGO. Why get so pissed off over a small issue? It's over anyway! Dah lah. Malas aku nak bebual sal RELATIONSHIP. Argh.

Good night people.




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.