Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Saturday, August 16, 2008
Posted at: 12:33 AM

It was a long day.
From a few hours of tutorial to chilling at Starbucks to class bbq pit!
And I just came back home.
I shall patiently wait for all the pictures from Michelle. :D
Shall not type anymore cause I'm really really really tired.

High chances that I will be on HIATUS from now onwards due to my examination. Argh. 5 papers sia! Darn it!

How long must we be like this?
Haiz.

Good night.




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.