|
<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Saturday, August 9, 2008Posted at: 12:25 PM I still have another 15minutes more so I shall take this opportunity to update my blog. I think I'm beginning to be more lazy updating it. I prefer reading people's blog rather than typing out. Haha. First, a big shoutout, Happy 43rd Birthday, Singapore!!! I love my country so much ok! LOL! I have a cousin's wedding to attend in a while and I will rush home after that to change to go to bf's family chalet. Sad to say, I will not be able to watch the fireworks as what I usually did for the past few years. =_= So what have I been doing lately? 1. Busy preparing NDP Event held at school as part of my CEM project. (pictures posted at the end of the entry) 2. Going to town with Syahirah, Ghaz, Fiq and Khidir on Wednesday. 3. Celebrating Fahmi's 19th Birthday on Thursday. 4. Staying till 8.3pm on the same day to blow up about 600 balloons! Penat mulut aku! 5. Have to reach school at 8.30am on the actual day of the event(Friday). 6. Going to IKEA with Syahirah and Siti and meeting up with Mas for some chilling sessions at Changi Airport Starbucks. Studying? NO!!! Just recap those lecture notes that I've been studying for the past few days just in case I forget. Ok, I shall stop for a moment. Pictures later at night ok? :D |
![]() LianaGendutz, 24 Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business. Working as an ICA Specialist. You can find me at: ♥Multiply ♥Livejournal Unconditional Love
![]() Tagboard Tweet Tweet! Endless Connections ♥Azera ♥Dada ♥Diah ♥Danceholic ♥Faezah ♥Fuzy ♥Izadhana ♥Kasmawati ♥Liah Ajis ♥Mastura ♥Mira ♥Miss Voguez ♥Nanachicha ♥Nurul Aini ♥Siti ♥Sue ♥Syasya ♥Titivok ♥Tya Credits ©Glamouresque. |