Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Sunday, August 10, 2008
Posted at: 4:36 PM

I promised that I will post those pictures yesterday night right?
But sorry people, I was too too too tired!
So there you go!
Pictures all the wayyy!
:D


Fahmi's 19th Birthday.


Cake from Prima Deli

The girl who skip account lecture just to buy the birthday cake!

The Birthday Boy.



The prize ceremony, but it's not from Khid! Haha



Happy 19th Birthday Fahmi!



The 4 lovely ladies! :D

The preparation for NDP Event


Those who were involved in blowing almost to 600 balloons!



The walkway that we have decorated.



So tired of blowing the balloons, we took pictures instead! :D



Kids rehearsing. They are so soo soo CUTE! Goodness!



We also have "kids" playing with balloons! Hahaha.


The 4 narrators.


Dikir Barat Performance. Oh, I'm falling in love with the juara's voice!


It's almost evening by the time I snap this picture.

NDP Event on 8 August 2008


Cleopatra, Siti Rockers & Paris Hilton


The British Period.


The Japanese Period.



The Malaysian Period.



Singapore now. (:


National Anthem and Pledge Taking.



Malaysian, Indian, British. LOL!


Finally, the whole class!

I'm still waiting for those shots taken from Michelle's digicam. That's the fun part! (:

Have a great weekend.





LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.