Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Saturday, July 5, 2008
Posted at: 11:18 AM

My birthday wishlist for this year.



Tiffany & Co Ring/Bracelet.


Escada Moon Sparkle Perfume


GUESS or DKNY Watch

MAC Make-up (Mascara, Blusher, Concealer, Powder)


GUESS Wallet

OR




Café Del Mar/ Carousel



Bagpack from either Roxy,Billabong or Ripcurl.

Havaianas Slippers

Dress at Pull & Bear

Hahaha. I know some of it is super super super EXPENSIVE. But all of this is what I've been wanting to have for all this while and that's the reason why I list out in my birthday wishlist. (:





LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.