|
<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008Posted at: 8:19 PM Projects projects projects. That's all I can think of for this whole week. Well, you see, I have a LOT of individual projects but throughout the 3 weeks of holidays, I didn't even bother to even look through at some of it. Now, with the fact that I'm only left like 3 more days before school officially opens, I can feel that I'm a little bit panicked. Value Reflections done. SIT almost done. Events management (both individual and group), Accounting and News releases. I haven't even touch at ALL. Oh god! Someone, please give me one tight slap to make me realize that I still have so many things to do! Gosh! And, there's test on Wednesday! I haven't prepare for it. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Actually, none of it that need to be send on Monday but it's better to finish up earlier right? But, Liana will always be Liana. I'm a very last-minute person cause I feel that that's the best work I can produce. Haha. :D Ah. Usually, I will be doing a countdown for certain occasion that means a lot to me. But due to the school commitment, I really have no time to do that. So since I'm already updating a proper entry now, well..11 more days before my 4th Anniversary! However, frankly speaking, Im not really looking forward to it cause 1.. it falls on a Monday blues, 2..I'm having a class and he's working, 3..maybe cause it's already 4years so macam dah takde apa2 gitu kan! Haha. So yah..and in fact, I've already gave him the anniversary gift cum his belated birthday gift. Thank god, I have the urge to go to that shop while I was at Bugis Junction and adding to that, it's having a 50% off ok! Since there's a promotion and the price was superrr affordable, I just grab it! Oh yah, thanks eh Siti for accompanying me to Citylink cause there was no stock at Bugis and also choosing of the design! Hehe. So, what have I bought for him? :D SK Ring I really really really like the ring ok! It's unisex and that was the very last piece sia! The actual plan was to give him on the anniversary day itself but being me, so tak-boleh-sabar, I gave him the following day! Hahahaha. Member punya senyum..fuhh! Suka banget si! Well love, hope you like the gift ok? If I have the extra money, I might be doing or maybe buying him another gift, but I shall see. Less than 2 months and I'm turning 22. Wishlist will be up pretty pretty soon. Hahaha. I have 5 things on my wishlist and I feel that people will tend to think I'm "materialistic". You will know when I start posting. (: Have a great Friday and weekends everyone! |
![]() LianaGendutz, 24 Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business. Working as an ICA Specialist. You can find me at: ♥Multiply ♥Livejournal Unconditional Love
![]() Tagboard Tweet Tweet! Endless Connections ♥Azera ♥Dada ♥Diah ♥Danceholic ♥Faezah ♥Fuzy ♥Izadhana ♥Kasmawati ♥Liah Ajis ♥Mastura ♥Mira ♥Miss Voguez ♥Nanachicha ♥Nurul Aini ♥Siti ♥Sue ♥Syasya ♥Titivok ♥Tya Credits ©Glamouresque. |