Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Thursday, June 12, 2008
Posted at: 3:40 AM

It's 3.40am now.

I've not slept since yesterday night. Just an hour 30mins of sleep only. And, tomorrow would be another night that I'm not gona sleep cause of the girlfriends overnite at my house! Well, my parents have went for a 4days 3nights holiday so that explains why I've not been sleeping. Haha. Party like a rockstar! :D

I should have a good night rest cause I will be out from 11.30am till evening and another round of not having my night sleep later.

See all of you tomorrow!

Night!




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.