|
<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Tuesday, June 17, 2008Posted at: 4:54 PM I really need to build up my stamina. Thanks to the drastic weight increase! My napfa test is in 2 weeks time. Though it's not that important, but I die2 wana get a silver for it! Hahaha. So, to achieve that silver, I really need to force myself to wake up every single morning (Read this: With effect from tomorrow) to have a morning jog. I just came back from jogging and after browsing through the internet to search for how many km that I've been running all these while, I realise that it's only 1.4km! And, just now, it took me a freaking 9mins ok! Mak kau!!! That's considered BAD BAD BAD! *Relax relax* See, as you grow older, the lesser time you need to pass the 2.4km! Oh, those that I've circled are the ones that I'm aiming. HOPEFULLY. Meanwhile, all projects need to be completed by this week. Die2 must complete cause once school reopens, there will be no time. I bet there's more to come especially the event which we are kinda of facing some problems with it. I really have no idea how it gona turn out and it's making us more stress when 2 of the performers will not be able to perform on that day due to the change of the date of the event. And of cause I'm happy cause supposedly, the event falls on my birthday but...yay! It's being push forward! Haha. So, I can now start thinking of the plans for my birthday. Aku sukaa sekali! :D I shall now have a good bath and will continue with my projects. (: |
![]() LianaGendutz, 24 Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business. Working as an ICA Specialist. You can find me at: ♥Multiply ♥Livejournal Unconditional Love
![]() Tagboard Tweet Tweet! Endless Connections ♥Azera ♥Dada ♥Diah ♥Danceholic ♥Faezah ♥Fuzy ♥Izadhana ♥Kasmawati ♥Liah Ajis ♥Mastura ♥Mira ♥Miss Voguez ♥Nanachicha ♥Nurul Aini ♥Siti ♥Sue ♥Syasya ♥Titivok ♥Tya Credits ©Glamouresque. |