|
<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Saturday, May 17, 2008Posted at: 8:32 AM Weekends are here again but it's gona be hell for these 2 days! I need to finish up so many many many many things. The workload..oh god! This is the most stressful semester I've ever had. As I've mentioned, I have a client-based project with HPB (Health Promotion Board) and we need to get ready 2 proposals by Tuesday! 2, not 1 ok! As for my part, I need to focus on designing posters, banners, bla..bla..bla.. Aahhh! It's really driving me nuts! =_= I will still go out today to lower down my level of stress and to have a peep on sales that have been going on since yesterday! If only I have $$$. *sad* Anyway, my pc can't be on due to the power supply failure. Panicked sekejap! I thought my computer have been attacked with virus and I was so so so scared that all the datas are gone! But, everything's fine now! I've sent it to my uncle cause he's good in repairing computer and he practically changed the computer memory too! Now, my computer is running supppeeerrr fast! Hehee. (: Oh, I think I haven't had the time to update on my best friend's wedding. So, I shall take this time to post about her big day. More of pictures, I guess. Have fun viewing! :D One of her wedding photoshoot. During the solemnization on Saturday. At pelamin. (: The 2nd outfit for the day (Saturday) 3rd outfit. On Sunday Morning. Kuda Kepang. We did this as part of her wedding gift. (: Food food food! :D Finally, the last outfit on Sunday. The Wedding Cake Cutting Cake Ceremony. Some outdoor photoshoots at Republic Polytechnic. There you go. The pictures for the day. More of it at Miss Voguez's Multiply For now, I need to do all my projects. So, have a great super long weekend! :D |
![]() LianaGendutz, 24 Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business. Working as an ICA Specialist. You can find me at: ♥Multiply ♥Livejournal Unconditional Love
![]() Tagboard Tweet Tweet! Endless Connections ♥Azera ♥Dada ♥Diah ♥Danceholic ♥Faezah ♥Fuzy ♥Izadhana ♥Kasmawati ♥Liah Ajis ♥Mastura ♥Mira ♥Miss Voguez ♥Nanachicha ♥Nurul Aini ♥Siti ♥Sue ♥Syasya ♥Titivok ♥Tya Credits ©Glamouresque. |