Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Posted at: 7:30 PM

Today's task.

Try to finish up lecture 1 of managerial accounting! Hopefully! :D
Anyway, I wana share some of my best friend's studio photos.


Credit goes to her pak-andam, Zul.















And,

The wedding ceremony at Johor last Sunday, 25th May. The guy's side. Together with the groom's younger sister. Dorang tompang sanding jek! LOL! :D





As usual, those studio photos are available at my Multiply

This few days would be revision day for me cause I bloody have 1 mid-semester test next week and like I've mentioned in my previous entry that I don't understand those theories and formulas. Oh god. I'm really dead. That explains why I need to start revising as early as today so that I can slowly pick up everything.
On a happy note, holidays is just a week away! Yay! Meeting up my lovely lovely ladies next Friday but I have a strong feeling, not all would be able to turn up. Uwekz. When would be the day where I can see our outings be complete? *sad* I miss those ladies. We shall have some bitchy sessions again! (:
And, I've plan with my lovely TP friends for a sleep over at my house on 12 June! Hopefully, ma parents will not last minute cancel their holiday to Terengganu. Ermm, but I still think they will proceed with their plan cause I've ask my mum when are they leaving. Confirm lah tu! We shall have lots and lots and lots of fun! I can't wait!

Sex & the City, this coming Thursday. I have a pair of free ticket to watch on the day it is being release. Free seatings. Thanks to my love for being brave to answer the question given. Oh, there was an exhibition on the launch of HP mini laptop at The Cathay. So, yeah. I must be kiasu on that day! Hahaha.

Till the next update!
Night.




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.