Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Friday, May 30, 2008
Posted at: 8:00 PM

Oh, I cut ma hair again.

Hahaha. Not a drastic one ok cause I already start missing my super long long hair. *sad* I'm getting irritated with my tak-menjadi-concave-style, so I decide to make it the same length and adjust my fringe which I feel is much much more better and to make it nicer, all I need to do is to have another round of rebonding fringe and which I don't think it's the right time to fork out $25 for that. Phew~ I didn't know the price for cutting hair have went up to $12! Cannot bargain sia! Pfft. Haha.


I shall have my bath now and updates to be done later ok?
(:




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.