Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Friday, May 30, 2008
Posted at: 9:02 PM

I'm back!
:D


Sex & The City was such an AWESOME movie for me! That's what I thought after watching it for freaking 2hrs & 30mins. Sorry people, it's not for 18 & below! However, I felt that it's more of R21 rather than M18 due to the sex scene! Aku suka sekali! LOL!

But, really, it's a good movie about friendship and marriage life. Whenever you have the time, go and watch it. (:

Not forgetting,

Happy 3years 11months Anniversary, love!

I wonder where you are now cause I never receive any sms or calls from you eversince last night. Mana jek kau pegi. For all I know, you're under the void deck chillig with your friends . Haha.

For now, it's time for me to start revising for the Monday test.


Have a great weekend!




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.