Boombox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Saturday, April 19, 2008
Posted at: 3:40 PM

It took me 3 freaking hours to finish customizing livejournal. But no, it's not totally done yet. It's just the beginning. I'm getting a hold on the ways to edit it. Next time would be pretty easy for me! Yay!

I think I'm too too tired to continue typing.

Good night.

Have a great weekend.




LianaGendutz, 24
Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business.
Working as an ICA Specialist.

You can find me at:
♥Facebook
♥Twitter
♥Multiply
♥Livejournal

Unconditional Love

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when they rather be anywhere else."

Miss Voguez Clan. :)

TP Khakis Clan. :)

Tagboard


Tweet Tweet!


Endless Connections

♥Azera
♥Dada
♥Diah
♥Danceholic
♥Faezah
♥Fuzy
♥Izadhana
♥Kasmawati
♥Liah Ajis
♥Mastura
♥Mira
♥Miss Voguez
♥Nanachicha
♥Nurul Aini
♥Siti
♥Sue
♥Syasya
♥Titivok
♥Tya
Credits

©Glamouresque.