|
<$BlogItemTitle$>
Date: Wednesday, April 23, 2008Posted at: 8:07 AM After months of not going school, say hello to school life again! I'm officially a 3rd year student! FINALLY! It feels so awkward stepping into TP. What do you expect, I've not been there for 2months. Haha. Lectures was BORED and DRAGGY ok. I could just fall asleep at any point of time. I was not listening to the lecture but I was daydreaming(thinking of paying all those DEBTS! Haha), flipping through CLEO's magazine, sms-ing friends (though we are in the same lecture room), scribbling, bla..bla..bla..etc. Wana know why I'm like that? Cause the lecturer took about 5mins explaining each slide and there was like 40 slides! My stomach was also making some music begging me to feed myself with food after school ends. My mind was just not focusing. LOL! And, guess what. We already have our very first client-based project. Gosh. First day of school and we are given the task to do that. Argh. WTF. Somehow, it spoils my day after hearing what we are suppose to do. Nvm. There's someone who is willing to do! Can I just shake my leg? Hahahahahaha. On a happy note, someone is turning 22 tomorrow!:D |
![]() LianaGendutz, 24 Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Business. Working as an ICA Specialist. You can find me at: ♥Multiply ♥Livejournal Unconditional Love
![]() Tagboard Tweet Tweet! Endless Connections ♥Azera ♥Dada ♥Diah ♥Danceholic ♥Faezah ♥Fuzy ♥Izadhana ♥Kasmawati ♥Liah Ajis ♥Mastura ♥Mira ♥Miss Voguez ♥Nanachicha ♥Nurul Aini ♥Siti ♥Sue ♥Syasya ♥Titivok ♥Tya Credits ©Glamouresque. |